Diocese of Helena
One hallmark of young adulthood is change, such as: graduating college, entering the workforce, moving across country, changing careers, applying to graduate school, discerning religious life, getting engaged and married, starting families, etc.
The Church is here to accompany you through this major life experiences.
Various young adult groups exists in various communities throughout the Diocese of Helena. Due to the nature of change during young adulthood, social media is the best way to get connected as many of the leaders and participants change often.
The Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministry attempts to follow as many of these groups as possible and they are listed below. We will do our best to update the pages and welcome other groups to reach out to OYYAM with any updates. Also, many of Campus Ministries collaborate with young adult groups in their areas and are often a solid source of connection for those who are college-aged.
- Helena Catholic Young Adult Group (Facebook Page)
- Devotions on Draft (Facebook Page)
- Frassati Summer Adventures
- Carroll College Campus Ministry
- University of Montana Griz Catholic (Campus Ministry at Christ the King Parish)
- Montana State University Catholic Campus Ministry (Campus Ministry at Resurrection Parish)
- Montana Tech Campus Ministry (Campus Ministry at St. Patrick’s Parish)