Faith. Friends. Fun.
Junior High Rally is about bringing together young people in grades 6-8 for a day of formation and celebration. During the day we move between prayer, talks, games, etc., focused around our theme “Created for a Purpose.”
We celebrate Mass together, then end with games, music, and more.
Before registering, please read the Handbook for information about the day, including chaperone/safe environment expectations, tentative schedule, schedule, etc.
- REGISTRATION: You must register before the event; there is no on-site registration. Please collect registration forms (see handbook pp. 7-8) and fees from your people. Then, submit your registrations online here before the event.
- PAYMENT: You may either pay online by card when you submit your registration, or you can send/deliver send a check to the Diocese of Helena. (You may submit your payment by check/cash at check-in, but you may not register any individuals at check-in.)
- SAFE ENVIRONMENT: All youth must have a designated Adult Chaperone (21+) who will be present for the entire event. (Youth-to-Adult Ratio: 10:1.) Do not register a youth until you have confirmed an adult chaperone.
- WHO: Grades 6-8
- Option 1 – Saturday, October 30 at St. Andrew’s School in Helena (1900 Flowerree St, Helena, MT 59601)
- Option 2 – Saturday, November 6 at St. Matthew’s School in Kalispell (602 S Main St, Kalispell, MT 59901)
- TIME: Both events will follow the same schedule. Check-in opens at 9am; we will conclude with a dance that ends at 8:30pm.
- COST: $40
- Refunds: Cancellations made on or before the Monday before each event (Oct. 25 and Nov. 1, respectively) are eligible for full refunds. Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to Covid-19.
- Covid-19: We will follow the relevant policies in place at the time and location of each event. Masks are encouraged. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. The Diocese of Helena cannot guarantee that Junior High Rally participants will not be exposed to COVID-19. Participants and their families should evaluate their own risk when determining whether to participate. By coming to Junior High Rally, participants and their families acknowledge and agree that they assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.