Watch this video for more information about CYC Board this year:
Our mission is to form young disciples to serve as leaders in their parishes and diocese. This does not change because of a pandemic!
Nevertheless, circumstances force us to adapt our programming this year in order to provide the same high-quality, Catholic formation experiences while maintaining a healthy environment for young people.
Information and guidelines regarding gatherings during the Coronavirus pandemic are changing rapidly. We will do our best to keep you informed about any changes to our plans for CYC Board and other diocesan youth ministry events. Here is what we have planned as of now (August 1, 2020):
Registration is now open! Deadline is August 21
Cost: $75 (includes: CYC Board swag, formation resources, and misc./admin.)
Scholarships are available. Apply through the For Youth By Youth Scholarship here.
Click here to join our email list to receive updates about CYC Board. (Make sure that “CYC Board 20-21” is checked.)
CYC Board Meetings:
While it is likely that we will not be able to gather in-person as an entire CYC Board at a single facility for the entire weekend (as has been done in the past), please mark your calendar with these weekends. Only the first meeting has a set time; stay tuned for more information as we develop the other meetings:
- CYC Board 1 – Sunday, August 23, 2020 from 2-4pm (Confirmed). We will meet in these locations (go to the location of your deanery):
- 1) Bozeman Deanery: Resurrection Parish (Bozeman)
- 2) Butte Deanery: Immaculate Conception Parish (Deer Lodge)
- 3) Conrad Deanery: St. Joseph Parish (Choteau)
- 4) Helena Deanery: Our Lady of the Valley Parish (Helena)
- 5) Kalispell Deanery: TBD
- 6) Missoula Deanery: Christ the King Parish (Missoula)
- CYC Board 2 – October 9-11, 2020
- Jr. High Rally – Nov. 7
- CYC Board 3 – Dec. 4-6, 2020
- CYC Board 4 – Feb. 26-28, 2021
- CYC Convention – March 26-28, 2021 (Palm Sunday)